As part of this Social Responsibility axis, we carry out actions to reduce the environmental impact of our facilities and operations, and we promote a culture of recycling and environmental conservation.
The Estadio BBVA and the rest of the facilities have a friendly design that contributes to the preservation of the natural environment.
With the proper management and recycling of all the waste we generate, we minimize the impact of our operations.
- ●We regenerated the Bosque La Pastora and developed a social and ecological project around the Estadio BBVA.
- ●We restore and maintain the Gran Parque Ecológico Río La Silla, which receives hundreds of thousands of visitors every year free of charge.
- ●We carry out volunteer actions to clean, reforest and preserve green areas in the Monterrey metropolitan area.
- ●We have a permanent PET recycling program in the Estadio BBVA, BBVA “El Barrial” Training Center, offices, Tienda Rayados and Rayados Soccer Academies.
- ●Through the “Hagamos Equipo por un Mundo Mejor” (Let's Team Up for a Better World) campaign, we promote the recycling culture among the fans and the community.